A short documentary video about Macedonians Humanitarian Association.
Brad visits Mekedonia, a center in Ethiopia that is lovingly serving the country’s elderly and mentally disabled by giving them love and sanctuary.
The Macedonians Humanitarian Association (MHA) is an indigenous non-governmental, not-profit and independent organization, founded on 07 January 2010. The purpose of MHA is to support elderly people and people with disabilities who otherwise have no means of survival by providing them with shelter, clothing, food, and other basic services. The organization is an Ethiopian Resident Charity under the legal supervision of the Ethiopian Federal Government Charities and Societies Agency and headquartered in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Currently, MHA is providing the above services to seventy (70) disabled and destitute elderly people. Our beneficiary residents were homeless people picked up from different parts of the country such as Hawassa, Debre Zeit, Debre Libanos, Addis Ababa and Guder.
- Princess Mary of Denmark Makes Humanitarian Visit to Ethiopia
- “Sports for Ethiopia” Fundraising Catching Second Wind in Westlock, Canada
- Boeing, Ethiopian Airlines, Vital Voices Global Partnership Join Together for Humanitarian Flight
- Did the Ethiopian Government Fail to Secure $100 Million Green Climate Fund from the Rich Nations?
- Ethiopia: Government and Humanitarian Partners Launched the Humanitarian Requirements Document (HRD)