Murray McCully will be investigating what more New Zealand can do to help the refugee situation there, caused by the Syrian conflict.
By Josh White |
New Zeland’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs Head, Murray McCully, is currently on his way to the African Union Summit in Ethiopia, before heading to the small Middle Eastern kingdom.
He’ll be investigating what more New Zealand can do to help the refugee situation there, caused by the Syrian conflict.
“Jordan’s a pretty small country and they’ve got a huge number of refugees. I’ve been to a refugee camp at Zatari and it’s pretty grim stuff.”
Murray McCully says Jordan has historically been a major proponent of the Middle East peace process.
Source: Newstalk ZB
- France’s Minister of State for Foreign Trade, Matthias Fekl, to Visit Ethiopia
- Egyptian 57357 Health Sciences Academy Delegation to Visit Jimma, Ethiopia
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Visits Ethiopia
- AUC Chairperson Paid an Official Visit to Hawassa University; “African Union Hall” Inaugurated
- CSU’s Work with Hawassa University’s Library in Ethiopia Recognized with Ram Pride Service Award
- Turks Abroad and Related Communities (YTB) President Visits Anadolu Agency’s Africa Office in Ethiopia
- Improving Service Delivery and Accountability through Drug and Therapeutics Committees: The Case of Bishoftu General Hospital