By Diana Marinaccio |
Washington, DC – Das Ethiopian Restaurant serves authentic Ethiopian cuisine at 28th and M streets, about a 10-minute walk from campus.
Eating Ethiopian food the traditional way is a social experience, with the dishes coming on one platter for the entire table. The food is served over Injera, a bread that “becomes sort of your knife and fork,” said Das Ethiopian’s operator, Sileshi Alifom.
“At the end of the day is where everybody gets together in the Ethiopian tradition to sit on the table and really share their thoughts,” Alifom said.
[Video] Das Ethiopian Restaurant
Das Ethiopian Restaurant
1201 28th St NW
Washington, DC 20007
Everyday: 11:00am – 11:00pm
Source: The GW Hatchet
- Addis Ababa’s Top 10 Restaurants | Ethiopia’s Culinary Gems
- Dining Review: Tasty Vegan Options Abound at Uchenna Ethiopian Restaurant
- Ethiopian Restaurant Awazé Opening this Weekend in Cary, NC
- Taste of Ethiopia in Denver Features Food, Music and Culture
- Lalibela Serves Ethiopian Cuisine, Cultural Experience in Sioux Falls, SD