On the 5th February 2015, Zemen Bank celebrated the ground breaking event for its future headquarters (HQ), now being constructed in front of Addis Ababa University Commerce College.
The new HQ building, which has 2 ½ B and is G + 30 high, will be completed within three years and the total construction cost of the project is approximately Birr One billion.
Zemen Bank is one of the most innovative banks in Ethiopia providing high quality services to high net worth individuals and corporate customers. The vision of Zemen Bank is to bring a new dynamism to the financial sector and banking business in Ethiopia. While already using BankWorld to power their ATM channel and having recently selected BankWorld Internet, Zemen Bank wanted to find a way to gain large corporate and governments.
Source: Zemen Bank
- Ethiopian Muslims Look to Interest-free Banking
- Awash International Bank Hires KPMG to Propel It to Top 10 within East Africa
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Constructing ‘Tallest Building in Eastern Africa’
- Religion and Money: is Islamic Banking the Way Forward for Ethiopians?
- European Investment Bank Opens Office in Ethiopia
- KfW IPEX-Bank & AFD are Financing Ethiopian Airlines’ New Cargo Terminal
- Irish Firm Bids to Improve Banking Services in Ethiopia
- Ethiopian Gov’t Considering to Merge Commercial and Mortgage Banks