From the boulevards of Addis Ababa to the sparkling waters of Lake Tana & the rocky peaks of Simien Mountains National Park, Ethiopia’s landscape
Through Your Lens: Ethiopia’s Marvelous Panoramas
By Hunter Stuart and Chris McGonigal |
The WorldPost’s “Through Your Lens” series brings you stunning photos taken by social media users in a different country around the world every week. This week, we explore Ethiopia’s outstanding panoramas.
From the boulevards of the capital Addis Ababa to the sparkling waters of Lake Tana and the rocky peaks of Simien Mountains National Park, Ethiopia’s landscape is both dramatic and diverse. Check out some of the gorgeous photos taken in the country by clicking here.
Source: Huffington Post
- Hiking the Mountains in Ethiopia
- Forget the Big Five – Visit Ethiopia’s Wonderful Wildlife Instead
- Esayas Woldemariam: Ethiopian Airlines Is Interested in Seychelles Tourism
- Ethiopia’s Worst Skinnydipping Spot Teaches Scientists about Microbial Aliens
- Howard Divinity School Returns Sacred Ethiopian Manuscript to Orthodox Monastery
- Ethiopia: Tourism, Industrial Parks and Irrigation Schemes Can ‘Reduce Drought Effects’
- Guardians of the Lost Ark? The Ethiopian City, Axum, That Might Be Harboring a Great Jewish Treasure
- Ethiopian Modelling Competition ‘Hidden Beauty of Ethiopia’ Aims to Educate and Inspire Young Females