They will be trying to decide how to fund a series of Sustainable Development Goals between 2015 and 2030.
Those goals will replace the UN’s Millennium Development Goals, which expire at the end of the year.
Andrew Harding is in Ethiopia where there has been impressive progress in meeting the goals.
Source: BBC News
- Ethiopia, 30 Years on From Famine and Live Aid
- Ethiopia: ATTSVE- Canada’s New Development Project Support
- Hilton Worldwide to Manage the Upcoming Hilton Awassa Resort & Spa
- Development Finance Talks in Ethiopia’s Capital Close to Collapse: Charities
- The Third International Conference on Financing for Development, Addis Ababa
- University of Michigan Team Helps Perform First Kidney Transplants in Ethiopia
- State Visit of Ethiopia’s PM to Djibouti: for the Development of the Horn of Africa
- World Looks to Ethiopia to Break Deadlock over Financing New Development Goals
- Ethiopian Minister of Industry: Azerbaijan Achieved Great Success in the Field of Industry
- Nine Priority Commitments to Be Made at the UN’s July 2015 Financing for Development Conference in Ethiopia
- Haramaya University Donates $50,000 Medical Equipment for Local Hospitals, Receives $50,000 Medical Equipment Aid