A Texas man, native Ethiopian, who was injured in a fight has died from his injuries, D.C. police say.
Officers say 35-year-old Kassahun Abebe Edo, of Irving, Texas, was involved in a fight about 3 a.m. Saturday. Detectives say Edo was assaulted, then fell and hit his head on the sidewalk.
The fight happened in the 700 block of Fairmont Street NW.
Police say Edo was taken to a local hospital, where he died Sunday.
No arrests have been made.
Source: NBC Washington
- Hit-and-run Victim, Native Ethiopian, Remembered as ‘Intelligent, Kind, Hard-working’
- Ethiopian Gunned down in South Africa
- Two Ethiopians Gunned Down in Durban, South Africa
- Ethiopian Shop Owner Shot and Killed in Khayelitsha, South Africa
- Ethiopian-Israeli Rapper Featured in Documentary Killed by Car Bomb in Rehovot