Multeka Engineering Group, a Saudi-based company expressed interest to engage in Ethiopia in the areas or agriculture and infrastructure development.
Company delegation led by Mohammed Mubarek Al Mashay held talks today with Foreign Minister Dr. Tedros Adhanom about investments opportunities in Ethiopia.
The delegation leader said Ethiopia has ample investments opportunities with stable peace and security which attract his company’s attention.
The company is interested to engage in agriculture, infrastructure, and transport and energy development, according to a high level official who attended the meeting.
The Group has submitted proposal for the project it plans in the agriculture sector, which includes building agricultural zone.
The delegation has also conferred with ministers of agriculture and transport.
Minister Tedros for his part affirmed the government’s commitment to provide the necessary support and create favorable conditions for investors to enable them utilize the vast
Source: Ethiopian Embassy in Canada
- Sawiris Family Plans to Invest in Ethiopia’s Hotel Sector: Ethiopian PM’s Advisor
- Ethiopian Cement Gets Egyptian Help
- Egypt and Ethiopia to Cooperate to Boost Tourism Sectors
- Turkish Electronics Companies Eye Ethiopian Market
- Turkey’s President Begins New Era of Trade Relations with Ethiopia
- Economic Matters Now Dominate Ethio-Canada Bilateral Relation – President