Dashen Brewery will also directly engage with supporters in Ethiopia through the club’s digital platforms, promotional activities and marketing initiatives featuring Arsenal first-team players and club legends.
Arsenal chief commercial officer Vinai Venkatesham said: “Arsenal has a huge fanbase across Africa, and our support in Ethiopia stands out as particularly strong. We are delighted to be partnering with Dashen Brewery, together creating the first regional partnership for a Premier League club, in this rapidly growing and developing territory.”
The partnership follows backing from overseas shareholders of Dashen Brewery (Duet and Vasari).
Dashen Brewery chief executive officer Devlin Hainsworth added: “We are truly excited about this partnership. Dashen & Arsenal share common values with community being at the heart of both brands. This partnership will see Dashen invest both in grassroots football while at the same time supporting our commitment to creating meaningful consumer experiences.”
Source: Arsenal FC
- Arsenal’s Midfielder Gedion Zelalem in Talks to Join Rangers on Loan
- Ugandan Footballer Brian Umony to Join Ethiopia’s St. George F.C.
- South Africa’s Ama Tuks FC Sign Ethiopian Striker Getaneh Kebede
- Sportswear Giant Umbro Endorses Adane and Aschalew
- Ethiopia to Host CECAFA as Rwanda Pulls Out