Pharma firm Kilitch Drugs India has formed a joint venture in Ethiopia with a local partner there to set up a manufacturing plant in the African country.
New Delhi―Pharma firm Kilitch Drugs India has formed a joint venture in Ethiopia with a local partner there to set up a manufacturing plant in the African country.
“The company has formed a joint venture in the Republic of Ethiopia with a local party therein to set up a pharmaceutical/nutraceutical manufacturing unit,” Kilitch Drugs said in a BSE filing.
It, however, did not provide the name of the company with which it has formed the JV.
“The company (Kilitch Drugs India) shall be a partner to the tune of 97 per cent and the Ethiopian partner shall hold remaining 3 per cent in the said joint venture,” it added.
Shares of Kilitch Drugs India were trading a steep 19.97 per cent up at Rs 38.15 per scrip during afternoon session on the BSE. AKT STS
- Chinese Company to Construct Textile Factory in Ethiopia
- Japanese Company to Hold Coffee Quality Contest in Ethiopia
- Marriott Becomes 4th International Hospitality Brand in Ethiopia
- Israeli company to Construct Solar-hybrid Power Plants in Ethiopia
- French Company to Commence Addis Ababa City New Sanitary Landfill Construction