Algeria and Ethiopia match part of the third round of qualifiers of the African Cup of Nations (CAN 2017), will take place Friday, March 25, 2016 at Mustapha Tchaker stadium in Blida, the Algerian Football Federation (FAF) said.
In addition, the qualifying match Ethiopia-Algeria (4th round) for the 4th round of the CAN 2017, will be played Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at Addis Ababa Stadium in the Ethiopian capital, the source stated.
Ethiopia ranks second with 4 points, followed by Seychelles (1 pt) and Lesotho (0 pt).
The first team of group J will directly qualify for the finals of the CAN 2017 to be held in Gabon. Before it was given to Gabon to host the tournament, it was scheduled to be hosted by Libya until CAF rescinded its hosting rights in August 2014 due to ongoing war in the country.
Source: Al Bawaba
- Yohannes Sahle Is Appointed as the New Coach of Team Ethiopia
- Sewnet Bishaw: With a New Prospect – Focusing on the Youth
- Sao Tome Shock Ethiopia in 2018 World Cup Qualification
- CECAFA 2015: Burundi Beat Zanzibar as Hosts Ethiopia Lose to Rwanda
- Ethiopian Dreamliner Transports National Team and Fans to Seychelles
- Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania Advance to Second Round: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia