Matthias Fekl, France’s minister of state for foreign trade, the promotion of tourism, and French nationals abroad, will visit Addis Ababa on December 17, 2015.
Matthias Fekl will inaugurate the office of Business France in Addis and will co-chair the third French-Ethiopian business forum. He will be accompanied by a delegation of some 40 French businesses, particularly small and medium-size businesses, about 10 of which will take part in a specific program of individual meetings. He will also work on strengthening our economic partnership with Deputy Prime Minister Debretsion Gebremichael and transport minister Workneh Gebeyehu, to whom he will issue an invitation to come to France.
Matthias Fekl will meet with Addis Ababa Mayor Diriba Kuma and with the French community during a visit to the French-Ethiopian Lycée Guebre-Mariam.
Source: France Diplomate
- Ryan Tubridy Says Ethiopia Visit ‘Life Transforming’
- South Korean Economic Delegation to Visit Ivory Coast, Ethiopia: MOTIE
- Princess Mary of Denmark Left ‘Shaken up’ after Emotional Visit to Ethiopia
- Victoria Beckham Visits Ethiopia for UNAIDS Trip: See Her Touching Photos
- Harpist Catrin Finch Releases a Track to Support WaterAid after Visiting Ethiopia
- Arsenal FC Legend Ray Parlour to Visit Ethiopia to Encourage Grassroots Football
- Student Pursues Passion for Environmental Chemistry after Inspiring Visit to Ethiopia