Bahir Dar, Ethiopia―Bahir Dar University (BDU) has become member of the African Network of Scientific and Technological Institutions (ANSTI), one of the biggest educational and scientific institutions in the continent.
Bahir Dar University becomes a member of the network, ANSTI, after fulfilling the membership criteria set by the network.
By this membership, BDU shall get a number of benefits. Staff exchanges in the fields of basic sciences, postgraduate fellowship, UNESCO L’Oréal Fellowship for Women, conference grants and participation of conferences.
The African Network of Scientific and Technical Institutions, in partnership with UNESCO, publishes an annual journal called The African Journal of Science and Technology.
Source: Bahir Dar University
- AAU of Ethiopia Delegation Visits the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss)
- MU President Dr. Kindeya Gebrehiwot Won 2015 Africa Education Leadership Award
- Addis Ababa Institute of Technology (AAiT) Signed MoU with Food and Beverage Industries
- MOU Signed between Bahir Dar University and Northwestern Polytechnical University
- Haramaya University College of Law Team Leaves to the U.S. to Participate in Moot Court Competition
- International Association of Universities (IAU) Accepted Bahir Dar University’s Membership Application
- U.S. Government Inaugurates New Outpatient Department and Delivery Facility at Hiwot Fana Specialized University Hospital
- Haramaya University Donates $50,000 Medical Equipment for Local Hospitals, Receives $50,000 Medical Equipment Aid