Riyadh, Saudi Arabia―Police arrested several Ethiopian nationals for hiding home-made liquor bottles inside graves in a cemetery in the Southern Khamis Mushait town, south-west Saudi Arabia.
According to a report in Emirates 24/7, Saudi police discovered massive quantities of home-made liquor bottles concealed inside graves in a cemetery in the Southern Khamis Mushait town.
The Ethiopians said they hid liquor bottles in cemeteries as they considered it to be least suspected place by Saudi police.
“This is the first crime of its kind in Saudi Arabia. It is one of the most heinous crimes as those criminals did not respect the sanctity of graves and had no fear of God,” a security source said.
Source: GDN Online
- ‘Runaway’ Ethiopians Are Found Working Prostitution
- Ethiopian Women Imprisoned in Kuwait Call for Rescue
- Ethiopian, Indian Die of Suffocation from Burning Coal in Kuwait
- Ethiopian Woman Executed for Brutal Axe Murder in Saudi Arabia
- Ethiopian Woman in Kuwait Gets Death Penalty for a Murder Case
- Two Ethiopian Gang Leaders, and Domestic Workers Were Arrested in Kuwait
- Dawit Seyoum Found Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity for Carolyn Cross Murder
- Two Ethiopian Natives Arrested in California after Woman (Sister) Found Beaten, Malnourished in Shed