Addis Ababa (Fana Broadcasting Corporation/FBC)―Ethiopian Diaspora residing abroad are to build a huge business center in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia at a cost of 2.6 billion birr.
The business center dubbed “Ethio-Diaspora Grand Mall” will be introduced to the public tomorrow.
Ethiopians and foreign nationals of Ethiopian origin living in North America, Australia and other countries were included as member in the Ethio-Diaspora Grand Mall S.C.
Ahmed Mubarek, Company Manager, said the 17-storey grand mall, the first of its kind in the capital, will be erected on 19 hectares of land. It will comprise cinema halls and various shops.
The construction of the mall will be commenced in no longer than a year.
Source: Fana Broadcasting Corporation
- Ethiopia: Towards a Cashless Society
- Diaspora Business in Ethiopia: Mismatched Expectations
- Ethiopia Diaspora Business Forum to Focus on Healthcare
- Tizita Project to Feature Ethiopian Artists at Miami Art Basel
- State Worker Considers with Water Issues Here — and in Ethiopia
- Business and Bureaucracy: Ethiopia Entrepreneurs Overcome Hurdles
- How This African Business by an Entrepreneur in the USA Will Surprise You (Literally!)
- Canada’s Health Minister Jane Philpott, MD Has Changed the Face of Ethiopia’s Primary Care
- The Weeknd Welcomed Back by Toronto’s Ethiopian Community in Homecoming Concert