The establishment of Ethiopian Agricultural Works Corporation will have a crucial contribution in modernizing the agricultural sector, which accounts a little more than 40% of the country’s GDP.
By Amare Asrat |
Ethiopian Agricultural Works Corporation has been established with 2.4 billion birr capital.
The corporation was established jointly by five enterprises, namely, Ethiopian Seed, Natural Gum Processing and Marketing, Agricultural Inputs Supply, Agricultural Mechanization Service and Agricultural Equipment and Technical Service enterprises.
The establishment of the Agricultural Works Corporation has a significant contribution to modernize the agricultural sector, Kefyalew Berhanu, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Corporation said.
Source: Fana Broadcasting Corporation
- Ethiopia: Fixing Agriculture
- Agriculture: Ethiopia’s Sweet and Sour Harvests
- Ethiopia: Cultivating Agriculture, Cutting Poverty
- Why the Future Is Bright for the World’s Poorest Farmers
- Seeds of Justice – In the Hands of Farmers (The Gaia Foundation)
- Radio Provides a Lifeline for Drought-Affected Farmers in Ethiopia
- Illinois- Resident to Travel to Ethiopia to Establish Postharvest Loss Prevention
- Drought-Resistant White Beans Bring Hope to Smallholder Farmers in Ethiopia
- Israeli Bank Hapoalim Leads $200m Finance for Netafim’s Irrigation Project in Ethiopia
- Fairtrade Coffee is Ethiopia’s Lifeblood But While the Drink Is Available in Abundance, Food Is Not
- SPOTLIGHT: Inside the ‘Ethiopian Way’ – 12 Things You Need to Know about Africa’s ‘Hottest’ Economy