Kuwait City, Kuwait―The Ethiopian maid who allegedly murdered a young Kuwaiti woman in her sleep in Al Andalus (suburb of Kuwait City) on Feb 10, 2016, died inside a police patrol car last evening while she was being driven back to the Central Prison after interrogations with the Public Prosecution, reports Al-Rai daily.
When the vehicle arrived at the gate of the prison, one of the guards saw the woman slumped on the seat of the vehicle and she was rushed to the Farwaniya Hospital (Kuwait City) in an ambulance. She was declared dead upon arrival. Initial reports show she died a natural death.
However, her remains have been referred to Forensics. The suspect after killing the woman who was in her 20s had allegedly tried to end her life by stabbing herself in the neck and was rushed to the intensive care unit of the Al-Sabah Hospital where she again tried in vain to end her life several times. The woman was taken to the Central Prison four days ago and had reportedly told the Public Prosecutor earlier that she had committed the crime for no reason.
- Ethiopian Maid Slices Girl’s Throat, Stabs Self in Kill Bid
- Ethiopian, Indian Die of Suffocation from Burning Coal in Kuwait
- Ethiopian Woman Executed for Brutal Axe Murder in Saudi Arabia
- Ethiopian Dealers Arrested for Hiding Liquor Bottles in Graves in Saudi Arabia
- Lebanese Business Offers “Special Offer” on Kenyan, Ethiopian Maids for Mother’s Day