An afternoon of music, organized by Beth Loversidge, will be held in Worthing based pub and eatery The Alehouse and Kitchen to help raise funds for a charity trip.
Beth Loversidge has teamed up with her boyfriend, singer/songwriter Jack Evans, to create this fundraising event, which will help raise money for her trip to help disabled children in Debre Zeit, near Addis Ababa in Ethiopia.
The project that Beth will be working on is a new primary school that will be opening its doors for disabled children.
Beth Loversidge will be helping to get the project started, giving equipment and doing lessons, games and activities with the children.
The event will take place on Sunday, March 13, from 3pm until 6pm.
In addition to headliner Jack Evans, the line up will also consist of Christelle, a 15-year-old about the release her first EP, Leah Rhodie, an actress and singer, and yourgardenday, a Brighton act.
Tickets are £5, available at www.wegottickets.com/event/350365 with reduced rates of £3 for under 18s and £1 for under 13s.
For details of the event , visit the Facebook page at Beth’s Ethiopia Adventure Gig.
Source: Worthing Herald
- Rising Star Coffee Sets Fundraiser for Ethiopian School
- Cookham Mums Collect Football Kit for Ethiopian School
- Rock Island High School Students Make Memories for Kids in Ethiopia
- Holy Trinity Computer Club Learns about Tablets Sent to Ethiopian Partner School
- Holy Family Catholic High School (Carver County, Minnesota) Planning Service Trip to Ethiopia