Beirut―An Ethiopian national allegedly jumped from the balcony of her employer’s house in the northern City of Tripoli, the second largest city in Lebanon, on Sunday (June 12, 2016), local media reported.
The woman, identified as S.H., jumped from the fifth floor of the house where she works as a maid in the city’s Abi Samra neighborhood, which is the largest district in Tripoli City, according to Al-Jadeed.
The woman was taken to a local hospital for treatment and she is in critical condition.
Source: The Daily Star (Lebanon)
- Ethiopian Women Imprisoned in Kuwait Call for Rescue
- Ethiopian, Indian Die of Suffocation from Burning Coal in Kuwait
- Ethiopian Woman Executed for Brutal Axe Murder in Saudi Arabia
- Ethiopian Maid Slices Girl’s Throat, Stabs Self in Kill Bid in Kuwait City
- Ethiopian Maid Wanted in Girl’s Murder ‘Dies’ in Police Custody in Kuwait
- The Coffin of Ethiopian Woman, Stabbed to Death on Bus, Sent Back Home
- Two Ethiopian Gang Leaders, and Domestic Workers Were Arrested in Kuwait
- Ethiopian Maid Accused of Stealing Sponsor’s Passport in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Ethiopian Dealers Arrested for Hiding Liquor Bottles in Graves in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Lebanon: Lebanese Business Offers “Special Offer” on Kenyan, Ethiopian Maids for Mother’s Day