Bahir Dar University has graduated 8321 students on July 2, 2016 on a ceremony held at the University’s Sports Academy Stadium in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia.
Dr. Bayile Damte, President of the University, while addressing an opening remark, has made a comprehensive speech about the University’s academic and research activities performed in the academic year.
Guest of Honor, H. E. Dr. Mulatu Teshome, President of Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, has congratulated the graduates and expressed his gratitude to Bahir Dar University for the efforts made to achieve best results in education and research.
President Mulatu Teshome has also appreciated the university for choosing to honor President Paul Kagame, President of the Republic of Rwanda, with an honorary doctorate degree.
Among the total graduates seven of them were PhD graduates, 986 have graduated with Masters level degree. Further, 2268 of the graduating students were females.
Source: Bahir Dar University
- Jimma University (JU) Graduates Its Students
- ECA Signs Memorandum of Understanding with Hawassa University
- Addis Ababa University-Chulalongkorn University Explore Areas of Collaboration
- Bahir Dar University and Total Ethiopia (TESC) Get into Cooperation Agreement
- Professor Tekalign Mamo, of Haramaya University, Wins the 2016 IFA Norman Borlaug Award
- AUC Chairperson Paid an Official Visit to Hawassa University; “African Union Hall” Inaugurated