Langlois, OR—The Langlois Public Library and the Langlois Lions Club will host “Ethiopia – A Cultural Tour”, with former Peace Corps volunteer, Charles “Sam” Geer. This event will take place at the Langlois Lion Club at 6 p.m. Wednesday, July 27, 2016. Sam’s presentation on Ethiopia will include a slide show on the traditional construction of a village home as well as a hands-on sharing of instruments, crafts, and photos of this unique East African country.
Ethiopian coffee will be served at the event. For further questions, call the Langlois Library at 541-348-2066 or Deanna McDermott at 541-348-2507. The Langlois Lions Club is located at 48136 Floras Lake Loop, Langlois, Oregon 97450.
- Alexandra Walker: 10 things I Love about Ethiopia
- TRAVEL: Ethiopia’s Cultural Heart Beats amid Mountain Ridges
- Northeastern University Alumna Departs for Peace Corps Service in Ethiopia
- Why Is There Such a Large Ethiopian Population in the Washington Region?
- Harrow (United Kingdom) Artist Set to Exhibit Ethiopian-inspired Collection
- Ethiopian Students Learn English by Singing Pearl Jam’s “Even Flow” — Watch
- Orange Native (Orange, Connecticut) Works towards Gender Equality in Ethiopia
- At Red Sea Restaurant in Portland, Comfortable Chatter, Excellent Ethiopian Food Go Together
- CSU’s Work with Hawassa University’s Library in Ethiopia Recognized with Ram Pride Service Award