Four Ethiopian women were arrested for partying on the roof in Jabriya, eastern part of Kuwait, according to Kuwait Times report.
Jabriya, Kuwait ― Jabriya police (Hawalli Governorate in eastern part of Kuwait) arrested four Ethiopian women who were partying on the roof and causing disturbance.
According to a complaint by a citizen who lives in the same building, policemen called the haris (janitor) and asked him to go to the police station, but he told them he knows about their presence and that they live in makeshift rooms.
The Ethiopian women were summoned to the [Jabriya] police station and all were found in violation of the residency law. They were detained and sent to concerned authorities. (Kuwait Times)
Source: Kuwait Times
- Ethiopian Maid Wanted in Girl’s Murder ‘Dies’ in Police Custody in Kuwait
- 30 Ethiopian Women Arrive in Dubai on One-way Tickets, to Be Deported
- Ethiopian and Nigerian Students Confirmed Dead After a Fatal Car Accident
- Ethiopian Native Store Owner Sentenced to Federal Prison for Food Stamps Scheme
- Arizona Woman Who Killed an Ethiopian Taxi Driver Sentenced to 17.6 Years in Prison
- Violent Thug Who Stabbed Girlfriend Repeatedly before Fleeing to Ethiopia Jailed for 15 Years
- 69-year-old Native Ethiopian Grandfather Robbed, Beaten in Alexandria Dies from Injuries