Dublin (Business Wire)―Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Soft drink industry in Ethiopia: Business Report 2016” report to their offering.
This report is a comprehensive research of Soft drink industry in Ethiopia.
The first two chapters of the report feature the country profile by giving general information on Ethiopia and by thoroughly studying its economic state (including key macroeconomic indicators and their development trends).
The third chapter covers common business procedures in the country: from starting a project to closing a business. This chapter elucidates the country’s fiscal system, existing labor practices, property rights regulation peculiarities and other issues vital for running business in this country.
Further the report analyses Soft drink industry in the country. This key chapter tells about main trends in the industry, identifies key market players (including major producers, traders, etc.), and evaluates trade operations within the sector in the recent years.
Related news bulletins update adds the finishing touch to an overview of economic situation in Ethiopia.
Key Topics Covered:
1. ETHIOPIA: COUNTRY PROFILE
2. ETHIOPIA: FINANCIAL AND ECONOMICAL PROFILE
2.1. Country’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP): historical trends and projection
2.2. Industrial production outlook
2.3. Ethiopia foreign trade
2.4. Current investment climate
2.5. Labor market overview. Current employment state
2.6. Ratings by major rating agencies
3. PECULIARITIES OF DOING BUSINESS IN ETHIOPIA
3.1. Procedures for starting a business
3.2. Routine for building permits obtaining
3.3. Registration of ownership rights
3.4. Basic terms of providing business loans by banks
3.5. Measures for investments protection
3.6. Tax system
3.7. Foreign trade transactions
3.8. Debt collection
3.9. Business liquidation
4. ETHIOPIA SOFT DRINK INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
4.1. General Characteristics of Ethiopia’s Soft Drink Industry
4.2. Local Soft Drink Producers in Ethiopia
4.3. Foreign Trade in Soft Drinks
5. ETHIOPIA ECONOMY NEWS AND ANALYSIS DIGEST
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bjbqrq/soft_drink
Source: Yahoo Finance
- The Growing Beverage Industry in Ethiopia
- Dashen Beer: Ethiopian Beer on Rise, With British Help
- Habesha Beer Enters Market with Production Capacity of 650,000hl
- Anchor Helping Ethiopian Children Reach Their Full Potential
- Fairtrade Coffee is Ethiopia’s Lifeblood But While the Drink Is Available in Abundance, Food Is Not