Ethiopian Airlines has taken to its Facebook page to praise one its cabin crew, named Roza Shiferaw, for giving back $10,000 (£7,600), which is more than 220 thousand Ethiopian birr, to a passenger who had lost the money during an Ethiopian Airlines’ flight (ET 672).
The airline calls the act a “living testament to the highest standards of ethics and integrity”.
No details of what happened was given from the officials of the airline, except the Facebook page post.
People have joined in the commendation of the crew member, who the airline identifies as Jr. Cabin Roza Shiferaw.
Source: BBC News – Africa Live
- ch-aviation Interview with Ethiopian Airlines CEO Tewolde Gebremariam
- Omani Ethiopian Airlines Passenger Held in Tanzania over Destruction Charges
- Ethiopian Airlines Signs MoUs with Addis Ababa University and Guangdong Airport
- SkyTrax World Airline Awards 2016: “Best Airline Staff Service in Africa” Award Goes to Ethiopian Airlines
- UAE-Based RAK Hospital and Ethiopian Airlines Partner to Facilitate Specialized Treatments and Patients from Africa