Drug firm Kilitch Drugs India’s arm Kilitch Estro Biotech Plc has been allotted land in Ethiopia on 45 years lease by the Ethiopian Bureau of Rural Land and Environmental Protection for an undisclosed sum.
(Moneycontrol)―Drug firm Kilitch Drugs India’s arm Kilitch Estro Biotech Plc has been allotted land in Ethiopia (Oromia regional state) on 45 years lease by the Ethiopian Bureau of Rural Land and Environmental Protection for an undisclosed sum. The land ad-measuring 4,317.5 sq meters in Oromia Special Zone in Ethiopia has been allotted to Kilitch Estro Biotech Plc, the company’s subsidiary, by Bureau of Rural Land and Environmental Protection, Kilitch Drugs India said in a filing to BSE today. The firm was selected amongst more than 80 companies who took part in the said process, it added. Shares of Kilitch Drugs India today closed 19.94 per cent up at Rs 40.60 ascrip on BSE.
- 54 Capital Plans Ethiopian Pharma Factory after $30 Million Deal
- Kilitch Drugs (India) Ltd. forms JV in Ethiopia with Local Partner
- 2016 Analysis of the Ethiopian Pharmaceutical Market – Research and Markets
- Ethiopia’s Ministry of Health Suspends Medicines Imported from 11 Egyptian Manufacturers
- Negotiation with Ethiopia to Build Pharmaceutical Factories Funded by Private Sector: Egypt’s Health Minister
- Jimma U.-Aslan Project Pediatric Cancer Program Inaugurates Children Cancer Treatment Unit, Holds Workshop on Childhood Cancer