A petition to ask the White House (i.e., President Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States of America) to break the silence and act on stopping the wide-range of human rights crackdown in Ethiopia, especially in Amhara and Oromia regions of the country.
Dear President Obama,
Currently the largest recipient of US tax payers’ dollars and minority regime in Ethiopia officially declared war against its own people. The TPLF led regime who’s controlling every sectors of the government is conducting genocide against the two most populous ethnic groups in Ethiopia. Recently the anti-TPLF led government protests steadily spreads through out Ethiopia’s Oromia and Amhara regions, as usual the country’s well trained security forces used lethal force and massacred thousands of peaceful Amhara and Oromo protesters. The United Nation’s ranking officials and other human rights groups called an international investigation for the mass murder; however, the government rejected the investigation.
We respectfully urge you to STOP the genocide in Ethiopia.
- Ethiopian Protesters Demand Canada to Take Action against Ethiopian Government
- Ethiopian Immigrants in Tasmania (Australia) Rally for Oppressed Ethiopians at Home
- Oromos in Sioux Falls (South Dakota) Staged Demonstration Protesting Ethiopian Violence
- Canada’s Government Urged to Break Its Silence about Human Rights Crackdown in Ethiopia
- A Conversation with the Ethiopian Political Opposition Dr. Merera Gudina & Eng. Yilkal Getnet