Quara Ethiopian Restaurant’s posted outside the eatery lists several traditional Ethiopian dishes, including spicy meat and vegetable stews
By Andrew Ramonas (Borderstan) |
Quara Ethiopian Restaurant opened at 2406 18th St. NW on Friday, a representative of eatery told Borderstan. The restaurant is in the former NYNY Diva space below the Omescape escape room.
The restaurant’s owner wasn’t immediately available to comment.
A menu posted outside the eatery lists several traditional Ethiopian dishes, including spicy meat and vegetable stews called wot and sauteed beef, chicken and lamb pieces known as tibs. The food all costs less than $20.
With the addition of Quara Ethiopian Restaurant, Ethiopian restaurants on 18th Street now include Adams Morgan Restaurant & Coffee, Asmara Restaurant and Ababa Ethiopian Restaurant, which opened in June.
- Lalibela Serves Ethiopian Cuisine, Cultural Experience in Sioux Falls, SD
- Azla Vegan: Bringing Ethiopian Cuisine to South Los Angeles (A Mother’s Kitchen)
- Dine Like Royalty on Ethiopian Cuisine at Queen of Sheeba in West Palm Beach, FL
- Merhaba: A Fine Introduction to Eritrean/Ethiopian Cuisine in University City, MO
- Abyssinia Restaurant Fills a Void in Central Phoenix with World Class Ethiopian Cuisine