STP is a comprehensive program that includes of immersive general-management training in Nairobi, Kenya, led by Stanford’s Graduate School of Business faculty.
Gain management training and networking support in this leadership program for established business leaders in East Africa.
How can you bring Silicon Valley innovation and entrepreneurship to your company? What management skills are required to grow and scale? How can the success of your business help to lead your region to prosperity?
The Seed Transformation Program (STP) is the answer. It is a comprehensive yearlong program that includes six months of immersive general-management training in Nairobi, Kenya, led by Stanford GSB faculty and supported by trained local facilitators. The ultimate goal: to create a detailed action plan to help you grow and scale your company.
Throughout the yearlong experience, you will work in small peer groups called Leadership Labs to share experiences, resources, ideas, and support. Participants may also apply to receive high touch coaching upon completion of the STP curriculum.
- Develop the skills, tools, and mindset to grow and scale your business, create jobs, and lead your region to greater prosperity.
- Gain essential business and leadership skills, from strategy and finance to business ethics and design thinking, all taught by world-renowned Stanford faculty, and local business practitioners.
- Take advantage of a world-class curriculum from Stanford GSB and the innovative thinking that has shaped some of the most successful companies in Silicon Valley.
- Create an action plan to grow and scale your business.
- Get support from trained local facilitators to help you introduce what you’ve learned to your company and promote buy-in.
- Develop relationships with like-minded leaders to share experiences and develop an ongoing peer-to-peer support network.
Who Should Attend
- Founders and senior leaders of for-profit companies who want to grow and scale their companies, thereby creating jobs, products, or services that benefit those living in poverty.
- Senior leaders of companies, across all industries, that have an annual revenue between US $150,000 and US $15 million and that are headquartered, legally registered, and currently operating within East Africa.
Source: Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Meet Seedstars World’s 11 Top Startups of Ethiopia
- Ethiopia: Gaming for Good to Assist with Drought Relief
- Ethiopia Quietly Makes Strides in Robotics to Improve Lives
- How an Emerging Media Startup Is Helping Change Ethiopia
- AhadooTec Launches Apps, National App Store for Ethiopian Government