KUWAIT CITY, Kuwait (Arab Times)―Personnel from the Farwaniya Security Directorate (suburb of Kuwait City) have referred an unidentified Ethiopian woman who had been sentenced in absentia to an unidentified prison term in a KD 5,000 financial fraud, reports Al-Rai daily.
The daily added, the woman was caught in Khaitan, part of Kuwait City, on suspicion while walking in the area because after seeing a police vehicle she increased her pace and tried to escape.
She has been handed over to the Sentences Enforcement Department. Meanwhile, the Farwaniya police have arrested a Kuwaiti who was wanted by law in a KD 46,000 financial fraud, reports Al-Rai daily.
Source: Arab Times Kuwait English Daily
- Man Acquitted in Kidnap, Rape of Ethiopian Woman in Kuwait
- DC Police Seek Public’s Help in Locating Missing Native Ethiopian Man
- Ethiopian Maid Wanted in Girl’s Murder ‘Dies’ in Police Custody in Kuwait
- Ethiopian Man and Four Bangladeshis Held as Flat Turned into Brothel
- Ethiopian Man Fined RM3,000 ($740) for Assaulting Girlfriend in Malaysia
- Ethiopian Maid Jumps from Fifth Floor Balcony in Tripoli City (Lebanon)
- Ethiopian Man Was Arrested for Running a Bogus Domestic Labor Office in Kuwait
- More Victims Came Forward after Ethiopian Charged with Rape of 87- and 94-Year-Old