Gathered here are a handful of recent images from across Ethiopia, showing just some of its people and regions by Alan Taylor of The Atlantic.
By Alan Taylor (The Atlantic) |
Ethiopia is home to more than 100 million people—the second most-populous nation in Africa. It is also composed of wildly varying landscapes, and an incredible diversity of ethnic and religious groups. Getty Images photographer Carl Court reports that “Lonely Planet recently ranked Ethiopia among the top ten 2017 world tourist destinations,” and that it earned more than $870 million from tourism in the first quarter of 2017 alone. Gathered here are a handful of recent images from across Ethiopia, showing just some of its people and regions.
Continue reading this story at The Atlantic
- TRAVEL: Ethiopia’s Cultural Heart Beats amid Mountain Ridges
- Number of Tourists Visited Ethiopia to Surpass One Million for the First Time
- Top Five Reasons to Visit Ethiopia, and Airbus A350-XWB for Your Flight Is a Plus
- Traveling to Ethiopian and Wondering Where to Stay? The Best Lodges and Hotels
- Ethiopia’s Ancient Rock-hewn Churches –the ‘New Jerusalem’–Are Drawing Tourists, Pilgrims