The Secret to Ethiopian Cooking: A book by Roman Mengistu Workie and Essey Workie
About the Book
The Secret to Ethiopian Cooking gives you 38 quick and easy recipes, so you can make traditional Ethiopian food at home. This cookbook is for everybody, from the seasoned chef to the novice cook. Many of the recipes are vegan and gluten-free, featuring rediscovered super foods like teff. Ingredients can be found at your local health food store and/or Ethiopian market. The Secret to Ethiopian Cooking also offers a picture index of key ingredients and step-by-step photos for each recipe.
With The Secret to Ethiopian Cooking, you can impress your friends and family by making delicious and authentic Ethiopian food for breakfast, lunch or dinner. You can also involve the children in your life with fun recipes, like the recipe for Ethiopian hot sauce or barbecue sauce.
Author: Roman Mengistu Workie and Essey Workie
Published Date: Jun 11, 2017
Author’s website: https://www.facebook.com/TheSecrettoEthiopianCooking
Source: Blurb Books
- ‘Teff Love’: Longstanding Love of Ethiopian Cooking
- Silver City’s Own Ethiopian Chef Shares Recipes and Customs
- Meet Chef Chane, Ethiopia’s Version of the Infamous ‘Soup Nazi’
- Dine Like Royalty on Ethiopian Cuisine at Queen of Sheeba in West Palm Beach, FL
- Gustavus Adolphus College Students’ (Gusties) Business Gearing up to Build Well in Ethiopia