Sheger Cafe and Ethiopian Restaurant will have about a dozen seats inside and a small patio for customers, serving Ethiopian cuisine.
NORTH CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (Boston Restaurant Talk)―A new dining spot may be coming to North Cambridge, and it will apparently be featuring East African cuisine.
Sheger Cafe and Ethiopian Restaurant
2376 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA, 02140
According to a license commission agenda page within the city’s website, Sheger Cafe and Ethiopian Restaurant has applied for a common victualler license to operate on Mass. Ave., with the address indicating that it would be opening on the same block where Joe Sent Me, Hana Sushi, Suvaai, and Qingdao Garden reside. The name of the manager–Misrak Gandi–also hints that the person behind the place may also be behind Misrak Beauty Salon which is also in that block, though this has not been confirmed as of yet. Little is known about the eatery other than the fact that it plans to have seating for 14 inside, a small outdoor area with a capacity of 8, and lunch and dinner (and possibly breakfast) being offered daily.
The address for this proposed restaurant in North Cambridge is: Sheger Cafe and Ethiopian Restaurant, 2376 Mass. Ave., Cambridge, MA, 02140.
Source: Boston Restaurant Talk
- Abyssinia Restaurant (Rochester, NY) Balances Savory Ethiopian Flavors: Review
- Chercher Ethiopian Restaurant Aiming for Winter Opening in Courthouse (Arlington, VA)
- The Joys and Flavors of Ethiopian Cuisine: At Zoma Ethiopian Restaurant (Cleveland, OH)
- Ghion Cultural Hall: Ethiopian Restaurant, the First in Alabama State, Opens in Birmingham
- Manchester’s hidden Ethiopian restaurant doesn’t make the best first impression… but the food (and the coffee) make up for it